Date(s) - 14/06/2016 - 17/06/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
State Library of Western Australia
The Diploma of Project Management is aimed at those who wishing to peruse or develop their career in Project Management. This qualification is targeted at two main streams; candidates currently working in a project environment or those new to project management.
Participants without direct experience within a project environment should possess strong technical skills such as Engineers seeking to migrate into Project Management or current managers and
supervisors looking to develop or qualify their project management skills.
The Diploma provides the key skills, knowledge and competencies to manage a project across a wide range of contexts. The Diploma of Project Management through Scope Training equips the
participant with a deeper understanding of Project Management and the tools and techniques to gain a competitive advantage.
The Diploma of Project Management is highly regarded as the industry standard in the recognition of Project Managers. Participants will undertake learnings to sharpen their skills (as per key skills section) as well as the opportunity to apply Project Management skills and concepts to work-based situations. This will provide participants with the skills they need to effectively manage projects across a range of different environments.
The Diploma of Project Management requires the completion of 12 units.. The following are those selected by Scope Training in consultation with industry.
– BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
– BSBPMG512 Manage project time
– BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
– BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
– BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
– BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
– BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
– BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
– BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
– BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
– BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
– BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
While not compulsory, the recommended text for further learning and reference is:
If you would like to purchase this text please let us know on enrolment.
Bookings are closed for this event.