Date(s) - 04/04/2016 - 08/04/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
State Library of Western Australia
The Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110) or more affectionately known across industry as the “Cert IV” is the qualification which recognises that a candidate has demonstrated ability to design, deliver and assess nationally recognised training products.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a requirement to work as a Trainer/Assessor within a Registered Training Organisation. The Cert IV is also regarded as the benchmark for the design, delivery and assessment of training; making it an organisational standard for many organisations.
Upon successful completion of 10 units, participants will be awarded the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is highly regarded as the industry standard for trainers and assessors, it is also a requirement to assess nationally recognised training. Job roles include; trainer, assessor, course developer, training coordinator, RTO trainer, Vocational Education Teacher.
Participants will undertake learnings to sharpen their skills (as per key skills section) as well as the opportunity to apply a strategic skill set to work-based situations. This will provide participants with the skills they need to effectively train and assess in their area of expertise.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110 requires the completion of 10 units. The following are those selected by Scope Training in consultation with industry.
– TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
– TAEASS402B Assess competence
– TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
– TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
– TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
– TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
– TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
– TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
– BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
– Plus the popular TAELLN411 – Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Bookings are closed for this event.