Date(s) - 08/03/2016 - 11/03/2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
State Library of Western Australia
The Certificate IV Project Management Practice BSB41515 is aimed at those working in a project team or project environment. The Certificate IV provides the fundamentals of Project Management and equips participants to work effectively in the project environment as a project team member as well as the skills and knowledge required to manage small projects.
Upon successful completion of 9 chosen units, participants will be awarded the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515). The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is highly regarded as the industry standard in the recognition of those who have demonstrated the ability to work effectively within a project environment.
Participants will undertake learning to sharpen their skills (as per key skills section) as well as the opportunity to apply project management concepts to work-based situations. This will provide participants with the skills they need to work as effective project team members as well as the confidence to apply them in a practical setting.
The Certificate IV in Project Management requires the completion of 9 units. The following are those selected by Scope Training in consultation with industry.
– BSBPMG409 Apply project scope-management techniques
– BSBPMG410 Apply project time-management techniques
– BSBPMG411 Apply project quality-management techniques
– BSBPMG412 Apply project cost-management techniques
– BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
– BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
– BSBPMG415 Apply project risk-management techniques
– BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
– BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
Scope Training students are eligible to apply for certification as a Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP) under AIPM’s RegPM program. Once you have completed our Project Management course, you can apply for AIPM membership at ‘’Certified Practicing Project Practitioner’’ (CPPP) level. The application fee for the RegPM will be waived and you will automatically be given CPPP certification.
Payment of membership fees will apply for RegPM Certification
Bookings are closed for this event.