Training and Assessment Programs

2 Responses to Training and Assessment Programs
  1. Hi
    I am a make up artist wanting to train and complete workshop here in WA . With all the students gaining a recognised certificate at the end can I have more information on this course etc ??
    Kind Regards

    • Hey Fifi,

      So there are no requirements (other than legal: HR, Safety etc.) if you wanted to deliver non-accredited training; that is training that does NOT result in a nationally recognised qualification. Now it seems that you are looking to award students a qualification so you would need to consider the following:
      1) These type of qualifications (Nationally Recongnised within the Vocational Education Sector) require a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to Issue.
      2) The RTO can only issue qualification it is registered to award- for example Scope Training can’t issue beauty qualifications, but can issue Project Management etc.

      I had a quick look at the types of qualifications “make up” may fall under and this is the closest I found .

      Now unless you want to register as an RTO, don’t let me put you off, but do your homework as it is quite involved. It may be worth considering contacting an established RTO which delivers the qualification. If you click on the link you will find a hyperlink to RTO’s which deliver this qual- that would be a good starting point.

      I hope this has helped


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.