Workshop including the Practitioner exam (Suggested 2 Days)
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Course is suitable for the following roles:
- Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Senior management involved in making project-level decisions
- Team Managers
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project Assurance
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Risk managers
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Team Managers
- Project Staff with a defined role in a project
- Project Consultants
- Project Support Staff
- Business Analysts
Participants should have:
PRINCE2® Practitioner Practice questions and review focussing on:
- application principles, themes and processes and understanding on how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Understanding the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes.
- 7 Principles (continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products, tailor to suit the project environment)
- 7 Processes (starting up a project, directing a project, initiating a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing a stage boundary, closing a project)
- 7 Themes (business case, organization, quality, plans, risk, change, progress)
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to The Project Environment
- PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
Once you have completed the PRINCE2®Practitioner Workshop (2 days), you should have sufficient knowledge to sit the PEOPLECERT PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination.
As a pre-requisite, you must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation examination in order to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam.
Examinations are usually taken on the final day of the Practitioner workshop.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration with no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only).